Thursday, 6 September 2012

Gelivable-y Awesome (a sneak preview)

I'm going to be a little MIA for a couple days as I leave Auckland tonight and seeing as I probably will have no internet for a couple of days in my dorm (Hello Savannah again!) while I unpack my shit and get life sorted, I'm going to leave you with a tantalizing little sneakpeek at what you could buy with the store credit at Geliveable Gift which has offered to collaborate with me for a giveway I will announce sometime next week!  Geliveable - is a chinglish made up word that pretty much means awesome or cool, and that is exactly what each piece is. At super affordable prices (all these amazing pieces below are less than $10 USD so you can find some for yourself even if you don't win the giveaway), you can afford to express that inner geek with style.  If there's two things I'm equally passionate it's geeking out over shit I love and getting over-dressed every single day so I pretty much squealed when I discovered this little wonder of a Etsy store.  

 I know what you're thinking - everyone's seen ear cuffs now but the coolest thing about these, is that the spiked ends are modelled after kunai (daggers) from Naruto!  :)  For those who are Narutards (like my sister), there is also a lovely little sand gourd necklace as well in store.
Steampunk style snitch book mark that opens up to reveal a hidden pocket watch inside.  How could this get any cooler?  
This charming DeathNote necklace actually opens up to reveal yet another hidden clock - this is kind of awesome. 
Day of the Dead inspired bracelet: his constitutes some serious rave candy. 
This, my lovely readers is a steampunk inspired fanmade custom Hunger Games pocket watch!  The pocket watch (which is gorgeously ornate and working!) comes attached with a mockingjay chain and a little bow and arrow charm.
And last but not least, this little dragonfly charm definitely caught my eye because of its simple, but effective design.  I definitely see this a great transition piece for both fall and spring, not even mentioning how rad this would look layered with fringe and chokers for a summer festival vibe.  

Excited yet?  Well, you should be. :P

x
Anni



31 comments:

  1. i love the ear cuff!
    so adorable
    and when i see your header, I'm fallin' in love!

    btw how about follow each others?
    i have been following you

    htpp://itingscurly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the Death Note with clock! Hope I can get it.:)
    Hope we can follow each other. Following you in both GFC and Bloglovin' :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that deadhead bracelet:)!!

    www.fussylife.com

    XOXO
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pieces! Like the bracelet!
    Wanna folloe each other?

    Www.fashionburo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I love that you're not afraid to admit your fandoms lol, that hunger games pendant is so awesome (even though I've never read the books!). I stumbled across some Zelda triforce earrings the other day and I really want them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, the Death Note necklace is awesome!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. such dainty kitsch pieces. I like

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome jewelry!!!

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this shop sounds awesome ill have to check them out!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi :)
    Thanks for the recent comment on my blog. I am now following you on Bloglovin :)
    Keep in touch, and check out my new post if you get a chance.
    xoxo
    Cori

    www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anni I love your jewelry a lot!!!
    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    Following you via GFC, wanna follow me back via GFC?

    ReplyDelete
  13. the pendant is nice!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. THE EARCUFF IS PERFECT!
    love your blog btw, followed! x



    skinnyfoxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg, that jewellery is niiiiiiiiice!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. they are all amazing :)
    I loved them all!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love it !

    xoxo, Karolina...

    http://meandpeonies.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute!

    www.davonglisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are lovely items for your giveaway. :) I love the dragonfly necklace and pocket watch the most. :)

    Thanks btw for dropping by. It is so sweet of you. Perhaps we can follow each other? Follow me on GFC and bloglovin, I'll follow back. Have a great day! :)

    Gian by Design

    ReplyDelete
  20. That Death Note necklace really takes me back. The manga was one of my favourite book series ever.

    ReplyDelete
  21. All of those ites are pretty awesome! Definitely going to check out that shop. My favorite though is the Hunger Games pocket watch! I WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

    xoxo -- Sarah

    ReplyDelete